Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) grows throughout the world, found primarily on hardwood trees. This species, used for more than two millennia in Asia, has been respectfully called the "Mushroom of Immortality." This mushroom is well known as a tonic for supporting general wellness and vitality.*
Host Defense® Reishi uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascular system health*
- Enhances the body’s ability to adapt to stress*
- Supports energy and stamina*
- Overall wellness support*
- Bio-digestible and bio-available;made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
Suggested use: 1ml (approximately 45 drops), twice daily. At this rate of use, a 1oz bottle will last approximately 15 days, and a 2oz bottle will last approximately 30 days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.