- Organic Black Chia Seeds
- One of the best-known Plant Sources of Healthy Fatty Acids
- Rich in Omega-3 Alpha Linolenic Acid and Omega-6 Linoleic Acid
- Chia Seeds are an Excellent Source of Fiber
- Good source of calcium.
- Tasty Treat with a Mild Flavor
- Easy to Add to Your Favorite Recipes.
- Excellent Topping for Salads, Yogurts and Puddings
While most of us know Chia from the popular and peculiar Chia Pets, Chia is far more than a humorous ornamental plant. Chia (Salvia hispanica) is one of the best-known plant sources of healthy fatty acids, which account for almost two-thirds of Chia’s total fatty acid make-up. Chia Seeds are also an excellent source of fiber and a good source of calcium.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.