60 caplets . 6 mg gingerols
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets . additive free
Ginger bread, ginger snaps, ginger ale and ginger beer! All over the world, countries and cultures turn to Ginger (Zingiber officinale) to support normal digestion and to provide a tasty tingle in spicy-sweet drinks and desserts!
- In a published report on children, researchers at Goryeb Children's Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey list Ginger among the "novel
approaches" they suggest for assisting children with normal levels of abdominal comfort and normal fullness.
Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2007 Dec;9(6):447-55
- Scientists at the Department of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii
note Ginger's use in supporting the body's natural response to nausea, calling it an herb that integrates east with west and old with new,
enjoying a reputation as a "universal remedy." Hawaii Med J. 2007 Dec;66(12):326-7
- The majority of the world's Ginger supply now comes from India. With over 30% of the global share, India now leads China which
currently supplies 20%. Other big exporter-nations of Ginger included Indonesia, Nepal and Nigeria.
Source: Food And Agricultural Organization of United Nations: Economic And Social Department: Statistical Division.
- Supports normal digestion*
- Helps with the body's response to nausea*
- Used as a stomach settling remedy by many generations and cultures*
- Supports normal blood consistency and normal cholesterol levels*
- A famous "helper" herb that aids in the assimilation of other herbs*
Take 1 caplet daily after meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Ginger:
CoughCare®, CoughCare® Sugar Free, GastriCare®, GlucoCare®, HeartCare®, ImmunoCare®, ImmunoCare Liquid®, LaxaCare®, LeanCare®, MenstriCare®, MindCare®, MindCare Jr. ®, MindCare Liquid®, RespiCare®, Trikatu, VigorCare for Women®