60 capsules . 7.5 mg guggulsterone additive free
One of the oldest and most famous herbs in Ayurveda, Guggul (Commiphora mukul) has been used historically for centuries to support normal fat levels and normal metabolism. In findings published in the American research journal Science, scholars at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston say the 2,500 year old traditional Indian cholesterol support plant "really works!"
- Another group of scholars at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas found that Guggul supports cholesterol metabolism, and exerts an antioxidant effect, which supports the normal oxidation levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Guggul, which is actually a gum resin from the Myrrh tree or shrub, was also used historically to support normal joint function.
Contemporary scholars at South Carolina University of Health Sciences (2003) found Guggul to be supportive of normal mobility levels.
- The antioxidant effects of Guggul have also undergone recent scientific scrutiny. Researchers at the Jackson Laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine recently showed that Commiphora mukul and its component guggulsterone significantly support normal levels of LDL."
- A broad spectrum herb with many traditional uses*
- Supports normal cholesterol levels*
- Supports normal lipid levels and metabolism*
- Supports normal immune system function*
- Supports normal function of joints and connective tissues*
Take 2 capsules twice daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Guggul:
CoughCare®, CoughCare® Sugar Free, DermaCare®, GlucoCare®, HeartCare®, ImmunoCare®, ImmunoCare Liquid®, JointCare®, LeanCare®, OsteoCare®