60 caplets . 50.88 mg saponins
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets . additive free
We use the Sanskrit name Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) on our bottle, but bodybuilders and athletes call Gokshura by its Latin first name, Tribulus, and frequently add it to their health regimen as a
supplement supporting normal levels of testosterone production in the body.
- Gokshura enjoys many cross-cultural uses. Ancient Greeks used it as a general tonic. In India and China, the herb is used to support the
normal function of the liver, kidneys and urinary tract. It is also used in both Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine to support the normal
function of the male reproductive system.
- Researchers at the Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Sofia, Bulgaria were researching Gokshura as far back as the 1970s.
Later clinical trials in the 1990's in India studied Gokshura as a traditional tonic, showing it supported the body's normal level of energy
production. Indian Drugs 1993;30(10):498-500.
- Himalaya Pure Herbs Gokshura contains 60% of the active constituents called saponins, making it one of the most efficacious supplement
on the market today!
- Supports normal urinary tract function*
- Supports the normal flow of urine*
- Supports normal kidney function*
- Supports normal sperm production*
- Supports normal synthesis of testosterone*
Take 1 caplet daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Gokshura (listed on label as Tribulus):
Chyavanprash with Honey, GlucoCareŽ, HeartCareŽ, JointCareŽ, LeanCareŽ, MenoCareŽ, MenstriCareŽ, ProstaCareŽ, StressCareŽ