60 caplets . 3 mg gingerols & 1.09 mg piperine
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets . additive free
Trikatu is a legendary Ayurvedic combination containing the fruits of Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Indian Long Pepper (Piper longum) and the rhizomes of Ginger (Zingiber officinale) in equal proportions. This spicy trio of stimulating herbs support normal gastric function and normal circulation.
- Scientists at the Department of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii
calls the Ginger in Trikatu an herb that supports normal digestion and circulation, integrating east with west and old with new, prompting
its "universal remedy" reputation. Hawaii Med J. 2007 Dec;66(12):326-7.
- Trikatu also has a reputation for supporting the normal assimilation of other nutrients. Researchers at the Regional Research Laboratory,
Jammu-Tawi, India found the combination of peppers in Trikatu to possess "diverse biological activities" and say it supports the normal
bioavailability of other nutrients. J Ethnopharmacol. 1992 Sep;37(2):85-91.
- Traditional practitioners also use Trikatu to support normal function of the respiratory system and normal urinary tract function.
- Trikatu literally means "three pungents," it contains the herbs Black Pepper, Indian Long Pepper and Ginger*
- Supports the body's natural cleansing process*
- Supports gastric function and digestion*
- Supports the bioavailability of other nutrients by supporting normal absorption through the gastrointestinal tract*
Take 1 caplet daily after meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Trikatu:
CoughCare®, CoughCare® Sugar Free, GlucoCare®, ImmunoCare®, ImmunoCare Liquid®, MenstriCare®
*Himalaya Gluten Free products are batch tested and identified with a green Gluten Free sticker.