The dieters' probiotic chewable wafer.
Healthy Tummy probiotic chewable wafers provide 1 billion colony forming units (cfu) of effective beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus bulgaricus super strain, LB-51 per one-wafer serving to aid the digestion process and weight management. This fabulous digestive aide prolongs the feeling of fullness by slowing digestion and helps counteract the rapid swings in glycemic index produced when quantities of empty calories are consumed. This prevents the rapid fluctuation in glucose levels and stops the "sugar blues" that trigger another eating cycle. If glucose levels are higher than the body's requirements, fats are produced and stored as excess body weight.
The special microbial metabolites produced by Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 during the technologically advanced and unique fermentation process include peptides and amino acids.
The release of multiple satiety (fullness) peptides work together to suppress appetite, end hunger pangs naturally and tell you that you've had enough to eat. During the fermentation process, Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 also releases essential amino acids, including tryptophan, an important link in the production of serotonin which regulates mood, appetite and sleep functions.
Healthy Tummy works to help control your appetite:
- Low calorie — only 5 calories per wafer.
- Ingredient beet fructose has a low glycemic index (GI) of 20 for significant health benefits for weight management.
- Helps stabilize moods.
- Delicious, natural French vanilla ice cream flavor.
- Helps quell hunger pangs when used as a diet snack.
- Satisfies the craving for something sweet.
- Helps curb appetite.
- Does not contain any harmful ingredients found in other diet products, such as chemicals, artificial sugars, caffeine, ephedrine, PPA (phenylpropanolamine), phenylalanine.
- Potency guaranteed through the printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.
HEALTHY TUMMY PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
DAIRY - Chewable Wafers
PROBIOTIC STRAINS USED: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 1 billion cfu per wafer
SIZE: 45 wafer bottle