- compatible with High Efficiency machines (HE)
- softens and freshens your laundry
- makes ironing easier
- reduces static cling
- gentle to your skin
- fresh plant based fragrance
- plant based ingredients
- quick and complete biodegradability
- minimum impact on aquatic life
- no animal testing
- safe for septic tanks
Instructions for use:
For machine washing: Pour 1 or 2 capfuls (for extra softness) into the fabric softener dispensing compartment of your washing machine. Run your washing machine as per the manufacturer's instructions.
For hand washing: Add to last rinse of your handwash. Dilute 1/2 to 1 capful of fabric softener in 1.3 gallons of warm water. (1 capful = 30 ml).
Do not put undiluted fabric softener directly onto your laundry.
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
Complete ingredients list:
- Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
- Dipropylene glycol
- Sorbic Acid
- Magnesium Chloride